- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Polynesian Cultural Center
Located on O‘ahu’s beautiful North Shore, the Polynesian Cultural Center…
Roberts Hawaii – Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off…
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Cruise the Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours
Explore the majestic Na Pali coast with Kauai Sea Tours…
- Come search for dolphins, turtles and whales while sailing on the beautiful waters of Waikiki with Mana Kai Catamaran! $30 BOOK NOW!
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,099. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Come enjoy the Farmers Market every Thursday from 2-6pm inside Waimea Valley Pavilion! Lots of unique local food and craft vendors from around the island.
- Our tour guides will take you on a trip through time with storytelling of history and folklore of the amazing Kohala ditch-Flumin' Kohala 808-933-HAWI
- MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Oahu Circle Island Tour - $100/person
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $929 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Fish for tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- No experience necessary! Intro Scuba Diving $149!
- Taste love in a bottle: Visit the Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum Distillery - $25
- Life Vest/Flotation Device Rentals for $5!