- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Polynesian Cultural Center
Located on O‘ahu’s beautiful North Shore, the Polynesian Cultural Center…
Roberts Hawaii – Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off…
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Cruise the Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours
Explore the majestic Na Pali coast with Kauai Sea Tours…
- ISLAND FEET is committed to fixing your foot problems - Plantar fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Bunions, Neuromas, Arch Pain and more. SHOP FOOTWEAR NOW!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $1,019
- Swim up close with wild Hawaiian Spinner dolphins in Hawaii’s crystal clear ocean waters. Use the code HIDEAL for $10 off!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- From $79 - Kona Whales-Guaranteed powerboat cruises
- Satisfy your cravings at Aloha Cookie Connection!
- Combine your zipline and waterfall experience and SAVE 25%!
- Swim with dolphins & sea turtles for $146 with code HIDEAL!
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- Try our new Paddle Board Rentals by the hour $25!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Young At Heart - Senior Rates
- Big Wave Dave: Waikiki's best surfing lessons & local coffee
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $180.96!
- Deluxe Waterfall Safari: Experience the view from above!