- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
Explore everything the greater Waikiki area has to offer! 8am-5pm
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
Whale Watching with Pacific Whale Foundation
Humpback whales, like all migrating animals, never change their travel…
Cruise the Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours
Explore the majestic Na Pali coast with Kauai Sea Tours…
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $749
- Take a private tour of Pearl Harbor and Oahu Island! Groups of 4 start at $699.99. Up to 24 guests. BOOK NOW!
- Explore Kauai’s remote Nualolo Kai ancient site and beach on a Kauai Sea Tours Napali Raft Adventure: Book online - Save $10!
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- Kaku Sushi: Waikiki's best sushi and seafood buffet.
- Book a 5BR historic home for as low as $250/nt & get a free Hawaii snacks
- Popular Pearl Harbors from $97.99 - BOOK NOW!
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $186
- From $609 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- From $1,159 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels