- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
Experience the underwater wonderland of scenic Hanauma Bay, the most popular snorkel place.
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 3 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
Zipline through Mauis Tropical Plantation in Waikapu and end near Ma‘alaea Harbor.
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
- Air & room packages starting from $929. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $769. for 6 nights
- Private powerboat charters available in Kona, 2 locations. Take a private pleasure cruise, a whale-watch outing or a snorkel trip. $540/hr, 2hr min.
- Save 15% on Shaka Guide’s Island Tour Bundles. Use Code Hawaiidotcom15 and book on www.shakaguide.com.
- From $889 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Shaka Guide GPS Audio Tour Bundles - Save 50% and more!
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- $809 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.