Pick an Island Land ActivitiesGuided ToursWater Activities
- Dolphin Tours
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Boat Tours
- Shark Encounters
- Scuba Diving
Things to Do in Hawaii
So Many Choices, So Little Time
Dolphins? Pearl Harbor? Helicopter tour? So many choices, so little time. Hawaii offers an abundance of unforgettable experiences. It’s all here for you. The hard part is deciding how to spend your precious days in paradise. Hawaii.com now offers you a convenient way to explore the best of the islands’ activities before you reach these sandy shores. See Hawaii.com’s exclusive offers and discounts on Hawaii tours. To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of the top activities, by island. Check it out and start planning your dream vacation.
The Best Volcano Tours in Hawaii
If you’re looking to see lava, your best (and safest) bet is to book a Hawaii volcano tour.
A Guide to the Best Luaus in Hawaii
Attending a Hawaii luau (Hawaiian feast) is one of the best ways to experience the culture.
- Air & room packages starting from $1,279. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $899. for 6 nights
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $1,079
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,149. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,039
- From $1,529 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- $869 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- $1,239 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- From $899 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- $1,329 & up -- Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- Souvenirs, clothes, Red Dirt shirts, buy 2 get 3rd item FREE
- From $669 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels