- Wedding Packages
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Services
- Wedding Planners
- Wedding Officiants
- Wedding Photographers
- Wedding Videographers
- Beach Wedding Specialists
- Wedding Flowers & Leis
- Bridal Expos & Events
- Oahu Resources
- Maui Resources
- Kauai Resources
- Hawaii Island Resources
- Lanai Resources
Resources by Island:
Hawaii Weddings – Plan Your Hawaiian Wedding
Perhaps the Most Romantic Place on Earth
Hawaii weddings are magical. Whether you’re looking to plan a celebrity worthy wedding ceremony or hold an intimate beach vow renewal, we’re here to help. We’ve collected resources to help you get started. Find out how to get your marriage license in Hawaii, browse ideas for wedding venues and connect with top Hawaii wedding vendors. Enjoy the selection and good luck with your planning!
Hawaii Wedding Packages
For brides and grooms to-be planning their dream wedding in Hawaii, toes in the sand ceremonies, beautiful beachfront estates and unique one-of-a-kind venues are plentiful. Booking a Hawaii wedding package can often make the planning process much easier, wrapping the venue, officiant, details and documents into one lovely package. Hawaii wedding packages can cost as little as a few hundred dollars for a simple beach ceremony-only to extravagant beachfront events pushing $20,000 (or more).
From $1049 - 6-Nt. Oahu & Kauai Package Trip w/Air & Hotels
6-Nt. Oahu & Kauai Package Trip w/Air & Hotels
Hawaii Wedding Venues
Your venue is quite possibly the most important decision you will need to make, because your venue will be a major factor in the look and feel, cost and venue options for your wedding day. Choose from beautiful beach venues, private estates, resort hotels, charming chapels and gorgeous gardens. If you can think it, you can probably find it in Hawaii. Because, although Hawaii is known for its beaches, Hawaii is also home to the most diverse ecosystems in the world, including snow, volcanic regions and beautiful misty uplands. Have fun finding a place that's just your style!
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
7 Best Wedding Venues on Oahu
Oahu is bursting with creative, luxurious and romantic wedding locations…
5 Best Wedding Venues on Hawaii Island (Big Island)
It’s difficult to find a more perfect location for a…
Hawaii Wedding Services
Hawaii is a world-class, celebrity magnet destination. That being said, there are a lot of celebrity-worth venues, planners, designers and other services. So, if money is of no object, the sky's the limit! Be grand, be gorgeous, go for it! If you're operating within a budget, don't waste a moment feeling sorry for yourself. There's no reason to. Many brides have had the best day of their life with nothing more than a white beach dress and a bouquet of flowers in their hands. Mother Nature takes care of her children. Your wedding day might be blessed with a beautiful rainbow, breaching whales or the sunset of your life - and those are things money can't buy. Find the wedding planner who can work within your budget to make your vision come true. And be sure to carefully vet your vendors. For simple weddings, you will be able to do most of the planning yourself, but we highly suggest a month-of or day-of service to help you sort through the last minute details.
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
Incorporate Hawaiian Flowers and Lei into Your Wedding
Tying the knot in Hawaii is a dream come true…
Choose a Wedding Planner for Your Hawaii Wedding
A magical wedding in paradise is the ultimate dream for…
Choose a Wedding Officiant for Your Hawaii Wedding
Many people dream of their wedding day their whole lives…
Choose a Wedding Photographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
It’s easy to understand why Hawaiʻi is one of the…
Hawaii Wedding Tips
The truth about having a destination wedding in Hawaii is that not everyone is going to be happy with you. Not everyone will be able to make it to your wedding, some might feel a little envious, people could think your wedding photos are so perfect they must be Photoshopped, a bridesmaid could get sunburned, the list goes on and on. But, if this is what you have your heart set on, there is a way to make it happen. And you can have it be as simple or lavish as you want it to be. To be honest, even a simple barefoot beach wedding is simply stunning and very special. These barefoot beach weddings are often the choice for vow renewals. Here are some ideas and tips to help you along.
Resources by Island
Each Hawaiian Island offers everything from barefoot beach weddings to extravagant resort or private estate weddings. Costs will tend to be higher on Oahu and Maui and lower on Kauai and Hawaii Island, but costs will ultimately depend on your venue and vendors. Lanai is also a great option if you're looking to get away from the crowds.
Real Bride Stories
- Ready for some excitement? K1 Speed offers one-of-a-kind indoor go-kart racing on Oahu. Fun for the whole family!
- Come Try Our New Dinner Menu! Makai Fry / Big Island Tap Burger / OPulehu Ribeye Steak & more….
- Treat yourself to Mike's Huli Chicken in Kahuku! To enjoy the flavor of our meat at home, order Mike's Huli Chicken Sauce! $20 for 2 bottles
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Experience Kaanapali Ocean Adventure’s Snorkel Boat – “SANITY”! Full-Day and Half-Day Snorkel Trips available. Starting at $129.
- Experience Scuba diving with Trident Adventures from $129. Book now!
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Explore Oahu's sights and cuisine at $20 off per person when you book an Island and You tour with the code 2020VISION before the end of Feb 2020
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu
- Send Flowers Hawaiian-Style! Nationwide delivery.
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!
- Island Helicopters is Kauai’s premiere helicopter tour!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Free golf with every stay!
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!